Nominations Close: 24 March, 2023
Once again The Manufacturer are on the hunt for the Top 100 people in UK manufacturing. Do you know someone working in manufacturing who deserves recognition?
Before Time Runs Out
Before you nominate…
- Your nominee must represent one or more of the judging categories
- With the exception of the Sector Activist category, for all other categories your nominee/s must have an active role in a company with manufacturing operations in the UK.
- Individuals should feel free to nominate themselves.
- Individuals cannot be part of The Manufacturer Top 100 if they have been included in any of the previous three years.
- Please inform your nominee that you have voted for them and please ensure you provide valid contact details for them.
- Your nomination should contain evidence-based reasons for their submission. If an individual has increased turnover provide a figure; if they are passionate about apprenticeships and training give an example; and if someone is a diversity champion reference the bodies they are affiliated with to achieve this.
The Manufacturer Top 100
Now in its 10th year, The Manufacturer Top 100 scours the length and breadth of the nation to find the 100 most dynamic leaders and innovators in manufacturing, nominated by The Manufacturer’s audience, the industrial community and judged by a panel of industry leaders, academics and manufacturing associations.
The Manufacturer Top 100 celebrates the heroes of UK manufacturing and recognises their contribution to Net Zero, Digital Transformation, Innovation and Leadership. We shine a spotlight on Unsung Heroes, Sector Activists and the Young Pioneers making an impact in the industry disproportionate to their years. Nominations are open now. Who will be the 1,000th inductee?